Tuesday, November 29, 2011

oh life

figures life throws the most awkward situations at the most awkward people, mainly for entertainment purpose i suppose, seeing as that we don't know how to deal with these sort of things.

  • woke up at 3:30 one morning to a drunk driver hitting my pillar and totalling his car. turns out one of my good friends from grade 8-9 was one of the drunk drivers hitting it.
  • the boy in the car with him was another one of my good friends, ironically he lives three houses down from me, but i found that out a couple days ago.
  • here's the best part! the friend of my friend that is going to help lay the brick down on the pillars is one of the guys i used to see ROOMMATE. yeah, answering the door to that was really great.
thanks life!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#54312 want buy lorazepam - generic ativan manufacturers